Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:12 AM
1. I tried to setup the remote for RF control a couple of times, but it was unresponsive and I had to reset using the receiver. Is there any reason this did not work?
2. Is there a way to easily go to the recording options screen when watching a show? Sometimes when I come across a show in progress, I want to go to the recording options screen and see future showings or setup a season pass – like I can do with my Directivo.
3. Is there a way to see future shows that will not be recorded? With Tivo, I can go into the To Do and look at the recording history to see shows that will not record. This is especially useful to identify future conflicts that I may not be aware of and want to change.
Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:15 AM
2) INFO (maybe twice to get the fulld details), hit the SELECT button, and it will take you to the full program details, which will have the record options. You can also hit R once to record THAT episode, or hit it TWICE to set it up as a SERIES LINK (Season Pass)... that will work for a live broadcast. That method will use your default settings
3) Conflicts will appear in the ToDo List and the History... Quick way to both: LIST; Yellow Button to the ToDo list... and then History is an option on the side menu.
DIRECTV employee since April 2008.
All comments are my own. Unless specifically stated, my views do NOT represent the views of DIRECTV
Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:09 AM
• A Simple Channels I Receive Solution • A Dramatically Faster User Interface
• Undocumented Tips & Tricks • HD DVR FAQ • Wish List Survey
• Installation FAQ • TiVo Users Survival Guide
Be a DBSTalk Club Member for $15 Support DBSTalk.com