Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Recording Glitch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   keefer34

keefer34

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 08:22 AM

Recorded Heros from 8-9, info shows ending @ 9:01. 24 recorded from 7-9. CSI: Miami scheduled to record from 9-10. I checked the guide and to do list before I left home @ 7:00, no conflicts, everything looks good. Returned home @ 9:30 and expected the record light to be on, it wasn't. History shows CSI:Miami cancelled, no explanation, no conflicts showing up. Glad I have DNS to record CSI, just not in HD.
24 showed to end at 9 so even though Heros ended at 9:01 shouldn't CSI:Miami have recorded? It wasn't a signal problem because CSI was playing when I got home.
HR20-700 Component Video
Sony KDP65XBR2
Sony STR-DE675 Optical

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Bajanjack

Bajanjack

Icon

• Registered
  • 677 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 08:24 AM

Recorded Heros from 8-9, info shows ending @ 9:01. 24 recorded from 7-9. CSI: Miami scheduled to record from 9-10. I checked the guide and to do list before I left home @ 7:00, no conflicts, everything looks good. Returned home @ 9:30 and expected the record light to be on, it wasn't. History shows CSI:Miami cancelled, no explanation, no conflicts showing up. Glad I have DNS to record CSI, just not in HD.
24 showed to end at 9 so even though Heros ended at 9:01 shouldn't CSI:Miami have recorded? It wasn't a signal problem because CSI was playing when I got home.

wow....see my post a short time ago in "issues".....very similar to yours....did you have the same symbols I noted instead of the "R"?

#3 OFFLINE   keefer34

keefer34

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 08:30 AM

wow....see my post a short time ago in "issues".....very similar to yours....did you have the same symbols I noted instead of the "R"?

Nope, everything showed R)))
HR20-700 Component Video
Sony KDP65XBR2
Sony STR-DE675 Optical

Protected By... spam firewall...And...