Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

4.14?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   mikemorin

mikemorin

AllStar

• Registered
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 08:40 AM

just got the software update for my 625 its 4.14 any news or info on the update?

thanks
mike

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   pcasher

pcasher

Mentor

• Registered
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 07:35 AM

just got the software update for my 625 its 4.14 any news or info on the update?

thanks
mike

It was on my 522 yesterday and the guide got erased ao it was recording the shows but not putting the recording titles in saying info not available. Did the check dish thing getting the guide back and all was fine.

#3 OFFLINE   kf4omc

kf4omc

Godfather

• Registered
  • 344 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 08:03 AM

Hoping it will fix the issue with TV2 Sound. and VOD!!

#4 OFFLINE   Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown

Godfather

• Registered
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:27 PM

Have it. But for how I use my box, didn't really see many issues with 413. But one thing I continue to notice is the delay to switch channels. Started with 413, and doesn't seem much better with 414.

#5 OFFLINE   CopyChief

CopyChief

Legend

• Registered
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:04 PM

I have noticed that if I try to rewind so-called "live" TV, the box freezes, ever since 413 and not fixed in 414. I have noticed occasional problems with the guide as well, but these are usually fixed with a check switch (which forces re-download of guide data). Everything else seems to work OK, although it seems like it's making more churning noises than it used to.

#6 OFFLINE   P Smith

P Smith

Mr. FixAnything

• Registered
  • 19,857 posts
  • LocationMediterranean Sea

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:16 PM

DST perhaps ?

Protected By... spam firewall...And...