I have seen a few posts from people still having issues with Caller-ID with this release.
When you have a chance.... PULL THE PLUG.
Seriously... instead of just a reset of the unit, actually pull the power to the unit.
Let it sit for about 30s or so.
During that time, make sure you are using a good phone cable, and everything is connected snug in your jacks.
Then restart the plug the unit back in.
Double check that you have notifications turned on. (and for kicks...turn then off... save... then go back and turn them on again).
If that still doesn't bring the caller-id back...check some DSL filters or other filters that maybe on the line.
If that still doesn't bring them back.
Report with this information:
- What type of phone service you have (POTS or VoIP or Digital Cable or ...)
- Who is the carrier
- How many times is the phone line split between your incomming "box" and the wall jack you are using
- Do you see entries in the caller-id LOG, and there is no display?
- Are you getting the "You need the service" message dialog
- Anything else that may be specific to your setup