Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Feature Request (Skip & Exit)
Posted 25 February 2007 - 05:53 PM
1) More Uses for the EXIT button.
It would be great if the EXIT button would do the same thing as selecting DONE on ALL screens. That way, when you're several menus deep, you don't have to keep arrowing and selecting DONE to get back out.
2) Skip to function.
One thing I LOVED about my ReplayTV's was the ability to skip to a specific time while watching a record show. You would type a time, like you were going to change the channel, then press JUMP on the remote. Of course the HR20 remote doesn't have a JUMP button, however, I suspect a different button could be used instead. Often when watching a program, I may want to go back to watch a particular segment again. The 15 minute Jump function is nice, but this was MUCH better.
3) Return to Live function
Another great function of the ReplayTV was the Return to Live button. Again, no such button on the remote, but perhaps another could be used instead. It's soooo much nicer than pressing the 30 second slip button multiple times (even as much as I like to see Pinky).
Posted 25 February 2007 - 08:08 PM
• A Simple Channels I Receive Solution • A Dramatically Faster User Interface
• Undocumented Tips & Tricks • HD DVR FAQ • Wish List Survey
• Installation FAQ • TiVo Users Survival Guide
Be a DBSTalk Club Member for $15 Support DBSTalk.com
Posted 25 February 2007 - 09:11 PM