Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Report Dish L4.01 Audio Issues Here.
Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:41 AM
Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:14 PM
IT would be nice to have that fixed. Some shows are painful to watch they are so out of synch.
-- I like to go fast (not really)
Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:46 PM
Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:06 PM
After playing a recorded HD program for a while, the audio cuts in and out. Stopping and resuming fixes the problem.
I don't know whether this happens watching live or not, since I almost never watch live TV....
Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:48 PM
What were you watching when it happened? i.e. Station, HD, SD, OTA, Show
* Was it Live, Delayed, or a DVR Event?
I have experienced it both live and recorded video.
* What did you do if anything right before you lost audio? i.e. pause, stop, exit a show, etc ...
The audio stuttering just began. I did nothing beforehand.
* What mode are you running in, Single or Dual?
* Did the front panel lights all go out when it happened?
* How did you have to recover, i.e. front panel reboot.
Pressed pause and then play.
* What type of audio connection are you using? HDMI, Optical, RCA?
Optical for audio, HDMI for video.
Support HD DVD
Sony KDS-R60XBR2 SXRD Display
Echostar VIP 622 connected via HDMI and component
Toshiba HD-A35 HD DVD Player
D-Link DSM-520 Media Server
2.25 Terabyte Homemade NAS
Polk RT55i Fronts
Polk CSi5 Center Channel
Polk f/x 300i Surrounds
Velodyne CT-150 Subwoofer
Logitech Harmony 880 Remote to control it all