The features and bugs I have found fixed so far.
1) PIP Side by Side.
2) DishComm ( I can't use it, but I see value for others)
3) Priority seems to be taken into account with multiple timers of the same show. This is useful for creating SD and Dish HD local back up Timers when you have an OTA conflict.
4) HD logo stuff. Find it really handy and adds to the usefullness.
5) HDMI Test. Useful if your HDMI port goes out.
6) Pause Jump to live
7) Dish Pass HD/SD Priority. Real useful for Planet Earth on Sunday where the EPG is messed up.
8) Timer Increased. THough I don't run into, I know others do and this really helps.
9) My audio on my Dish HD locals and National Geo HD seemed to have improved greatly. Still need more time, but it was a big step for me.
What is #6, pause jump to live and how does it work? Also one new feature I found that I have not seen mentioned is using the position button to toggle between full and split screen while in the split screen mode. If you're in split screen, push the position button and the active split becomes full. Push the position button again and return to the original split. I think that is a very useful feature, especially for sporting events.
One thing that was not fixed was the CC display bug. I really think this has something to do with the "foreground opacity" setting as it does not work. I actually took the time to attach a couple of video clips highlighting this problem to my bug report response I sent to Dish Beta Bugs. Maybe they will take a look at it.