Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
OTA channels - why?
Posted 14 April 2007 - 08:39 AM
Then, you can look up the channels in http://www.titantv.com to see what programming they offer on their digital sub-channels.
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 14 April 2007 - 08:40 AM
DISH 622, Hopper, Hopper2, Joey
TOSHIBA REGZA 55 LED/LCD 24O HZ
SONY AV 5.1 SOUROUND SOUND
SONY 3D BLUE RAY PLAYER
Posted 14 April 2007 - 08:49 AM
2) I like having the ability to record 3 shows at once
3) Excellent quality of OTA HD
Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:19 AM