Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

tv 2 locked out

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   smackman

smackman

Godfather

• Registered
  • 430 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:37 AM

I am locked out on tv2 in dual mode. When I push the dish button on tv2 remote and go to news then TWC it says its loading but then says I need a password to enter. My receiver is in dual mode and everything is fine on TV1. My original password works on tv1 but not on tv2. Any suggestions? This became a issue only after receiving 4.03. I have always had locks on my receiver. Like I said tv1 works fine, tv2 will not accept my password. I have never been ask for a password before to look at TWC intercative screen and I do not get ask know on tv1 just tv2.
Smackman THE KING OF SMACK: Dish Customer since 2000
VIP 722

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   smackman

smackman

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 430 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 12:12 PM

I had the same problem on one of my 622s. The cure is to use the menu and go to locks(5) and channel locks(2) and see if all the channels were selected for you. All mine were. I then cleared the list and the password request went away. I did have to reenter all my favorite city selections.

Found this after more researching threads anxd it fixed my issue! This is one of the things that make this forum so great!

spam firewall