Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Whats the real channel?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   mocciat

mocciat

Icon

• Registered
  • 650 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 11:04 AM

Last night about midnight I scheduled the Yankee-Indians game to record. I thought it was on espnhd (73) but could not be sure because I was just looking at the program guide.

I now look at the scheule online and it says it is on espn2hd (72). Since I am at work I can't check this but if they changed from espn to espn2 I can send my wife home at lunch and correct it.

Anyway here is my question. 1) Did anyone schedule the yankee game last night and if so what channel did you record? 2) What channel is it in the guide for now? 3) Did it change from espn to espn2 as far as you know?

Thanks in advance.

Tom
Panasonic TH-50PX60U 50" Plasma
LG 23" LCD w/ DVD player
Vizio 20" LCD VX20L
HR20-700 (3)
R15
Slingbox AV
PureAV AP30800-10 - Home Theater Battery Backup with AVR Technology - 8 Outlet
Channel Master 4228

DirecTv Customer since 1996

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   rjc

rjc

Legend

• Registered
  • 201 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 11:09 AM

it's always been scheduled on ESPN2 HD as far as I know...ESPN shows NBA basketball on Wed nights..so all baseball games so far this season on Wed nights have been on ESPN2...
That may change now since NBA season ends tonight...but ESPN does show playoff games...so not sure about that

#3 ONLINE   FenixTX

FenixTX

Godfather

• Registered
  • 468 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:00 PM

Last night about midnight I scheduled the Yankee-Indians game to record. I thought it was on espnhd (73) but could not be sure because I was just looking at the program guide.

I now look at the scheule online and it says it is on espn2hd (72). Since I am at work I can't check this but if they changed from espn to espn2 I can send my wife home at lunch and correct it.

Anyway here is my question. 1) Did anyone schedule the yankee game last night and if so what channel did you record? 2) What channel is it in the guide for now? 3) Did it change from espn to espn2 as far as you know?

Thanks in advance.

Tom

I think I remember looking at the guide last night to see what games where on tonight and I'm pretty sure it said it was on ESPN2HD but I could be wrong.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...