Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Raleigh Local HD satelite
Posted 28 April 2007 - 05:10 PM
I spent an hour with customer support yesterday and they're sending me 2 new b-band converters. (I doubt it will fix anything as I do not receive the channels with or without them) I was not receiving 2 local HD channels yesterday. Today I don't have any and the weather is perfect.
101 in the 90's
110 in the 80's
119 highest is 77
99 highest is 86
103 highest is 15
Thanks for any info.
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 28 April 2007 - 05:23 PM
Per this link, Raleigh DMA for HD is on the 103 Sat
I'm in Durham, 27713, and seeing the same problem.
I had all HD locals go out last night (Friday, 4/28) before 10 (don't know exactly when, just know Numb3rs recorded blank).
They came back up on Saturday morning, but when I checked around 4:30 pm, nothing. I'm still without HD locals at 7:15 pm.
I thought maybe my dish blew out of alignment-been kind of windy today and my signal strengths on 103 have not been strong since installation (except transponder 17 - that is usually at 85).
But now I wonder if there is something else going on.
- HR20-700 to Samsung DLP S5687W via Audio/Video Conx: HDMI; DECA to router
- HR21-200 to Samsung LCD LN37B650 via Audio/Video Conx: HDMI; DECA to router; Slingbox Pro via Conx: Component
- Slimline3, SWM-8 with 4-way DirecTV installed splitter, ~50' RG-6 Dish to SWM.
- HR20-700 Setup: Native - On; Network - Yes; eSata - No; OTA - No. CID - No.
- HR21-200 Setup: Native - On; Network - Yes; eSata - No; OTA - No. CID - No.
Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:14 PM
Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:54 PM
101 - 100
110 - 92
119 - 100
99 - 94
103 - 89
I'm a happy camper. Bottom line: Be persistent, eventually they'll come around to your way of thinking. Thanks for all the advice on this board. Without it, I'd still be pixallating and sleeping on the couch...............