Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Nba Tv Hd

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   atlbr007

atlbr007

• Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:14 AM

Did anyone else experience some pixelization during the Cavaliers/Wizards game last night on NBA TV HD (channel 94 or 95 I think)? I've got a relatively new install and I'm still seeing spotty pixelization on a few channels so I'm trying to determine if it's me or signal issue from DirecTV.

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   finaldiet

finaldiet

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:20 AM

Didn't have have problems here, but I forgot what station I watched it on. Think Warriors will oust Mavericks? What a BIG upset that would be!!

#3 ONLINE   gpg

gpg

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,749 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:47 AM

I watched the Cavs game last night, and I had no problems at all. I think you should check your signal strength.
HR24-200,HR23-700,HR21-200, HR21-100, HR34-700,
Sony KDS-R50XBR1,HDMI, LG 37LH40,HDMI Vizio 390-A1,HDMI,Sony KDL-40NX711, HDMI, Vizio VO320E, HDMI, SWM16 with DECA,
Sony STR-DG1000 AV Receiver optical cable connection for HR24-200, GenieGo

#4 OFFLINE   atlbr007

atlbr007

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:55 PM

Does anyone know what satellite and transponder those HD channels are broadcast over?

Protected By... spam firewall...And...