I think others have complained about this before: sometimes the recording stops in the middle and the DVR behaves as if it ended (e.g. no Resume option)
Some people posted a method of continuing to view the program, which involves changing to another program, stopping it, going back, etc., but I found a simpler one and I thought I'd share it. My appologies if it's already been posted.
1. Press PAUSE
2. Press the fast-forward button (after pause, that actually means 1/16 slow)
3. Let it advance for 4-5 seconds
4. Press PLAY.
It should continue playing normally and not hit the problem again, for the same program. If it still behaves as if the program ended, you didn't skip enough frames, so repeat the procedure
Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Guest Message by DevFuse
L 4.03 - premature end - remedy
No replies to this topic