I think others have complained about this before: sometimes the recording stops in the middle and the DVR behaves as if it ended (e.g. no Resume option)
Some people posted a method of continuing to view the program, which involves changing to another program, stopping it, going back, etc., but I found a simpler one and I thought I'd share it. My appologies if it's already been posted.
1. Press PAUSE
2. Press the fast-forward button (after pause, that actually means 1/16 slow)
3. Let it advance for 4-5 seconds
4. Press PLAY.
It should continue playing normally and not hit the problem again, for the same program. If it still behaves as if the program ended, you didn't skip enough frames, so repeat the procedure
Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Guest Message by DevFuse
L 4.03 - premature end - remedy
No replies to this topic