Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Can networked HR20's see each other?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   TimeShifter

TimeShifter

AllStar

• Registered
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 02:32 PM

I don't have HR20's. Just HR10-250's. But, I'm doing some preliminary research as Directv is forcing my hand with the future MPEG4-based HD rollout.

I see lots of familiar names from the tivocommunity forum, and the information posted here is excellent.

I couldn't find the answer to this sifting through all the information about connecting to PC/Mac content. But, I'm assuming since I didn't see this in a thread, that networked HR20's don't see each other on a network and share their content?

Thanks!

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo

Lifetime Achiever

• Registered
  • 10,839 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 02:35 PM

No. That would be called MRV (multi room viewing). We hope it will be added down the road but we don't know yet.

#3 OFFLINE   TimeShifter

TimeShifter

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 02:37 PM

As I figured was the case. Thanks for the reply!

Protected By... spam firewall...And...