Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

CH 201 - DirecTv Basics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   gigapower

gigapower

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:00 PM

I've got the SD locals hidden in my guide, so I never see them.

Sorry to jump off topic, but how did you do this? I've searched all through the setup menus and could not find this option anywhere.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#62 OFFLINE   Jeremy W

Jeremy W

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 13,447 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:02 PM

Sorry to jump off topic, but how did you do this? I've searched all through the setup menus and could not find this option anywhere.

You need to make a Favorites list, and then select it to be active.

#63 OFFLINE   Mixer

Mixer

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,764 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:18 AM

Did anyone else notice that during the section where he talks about the guide in the category section there is a category for "Broadband Video" With that in mind that must have been the guide with the VOD installed.

Oh baby!
HR20-700:Component, TV:Mitsubishi WS65807, Audio is connected using Digital Toslink cable. OTA:NO, Locals:New York, Native:Off, Network:Yes, eSata:No, AT9 dish, BBC: Yes, Harmony 880. HR20 is wired, Streaming Music and Photos through Twonky Media Server and internet connection is 5MB DSL.

#64 OFFLINE   Jeremy W

Jeremy W

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 13,447 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 10:40 AM

Did anyone else notice that during the section where he talks about the guide in the category section there is a category for "Broadband Video"

When they bring up the Guide Filters list on 201, one of the options is Broadband Video.

:lol:

#65 OFFLINE   Mixer

Mixer

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,764 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 02:53 PM

Jeremy...LOL, I should have stated that I did not read all three pages of the thread before I posted that

:D
HR20-700:Component, TV:Mitsubishi WS65807, Audio is connected using Digital Toslink cable. OTA:NO, Locals:New York, Native:Off, Network:Yes, eSata:No, AT9 dish, BBC: Yes, Harmony 880. HR20 is wired, Streaming Music and Photos through Twonky Media Server and internet connection is 5MB DSL.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...