Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Help Selecting Antenna

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Jaysv

Jaysv

AllStar

• Registered
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:43 AM

Also, there's a free preview of NASCAR Hotpass this weekend on channels 793 thru 799.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   omj

omj

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:59 AM

I knew there was a free preview but I was way too excited to see it in HD. The hot pass isn't in HD. Hopefully I can see Junior win a race and it be in HD!!!!

#23 OFFLINE   ralphfurley

ralphfurley

Legend

• Registered
  • 224 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 02:38 PM

here's a tip someone posted awhile back. The RF antenna that comes with HR20 also picks up local HD. I'm in Miami/Ft Laud market and I pick up all locals plus sevral in the West Palm Beach market.

I also have an $8 set of RCA rabbit ears that I picked up at Walmart. Try it and see what you can get before buying an outdoor antenna and doing all that work
Stay classy,FURLEY OUT! Have I really been coming here for5 years!?!

Protected By... spam firewall...And...