Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The CW in HD in the DFW Area?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   rdowdy95

rdowdy95

Legend

• Registered
  • 128 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 10:02 PM

I got a weird channel under my DL33, but it has never worked. It is A9 or something like that. When will the DFW area get CW 33 in HD?? Is anyone in the DFW area have the same problem???

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   hasan

hasan

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 5,853 posts
  • LocationOgden, IA

Posted 04 July 2007 - 06:03 AM

I got a weird channel under my DL33, but it has never worked. It is A9 or something like that. When will the DFW area get CW 33 in HD?? Is anyone in the DFW area have the same problem???

I hope it's sooner than we get CW here in the Des Moines, IA DMA...it's been over 6 months with the problem reported to everyone at D* and here that might listen. I still have the same missing channels, the same mis-mapped channels and the same wrong guide info.

Thank God, none of the major networks are missing! Otherwise, I'm quite pleased with OTA-HD on the HR20, as I do a TON of OTA-HD recording.

...hasan, N0AN

SlimLine5-SWiMLNB/DECA/WHDVR
HR44-700, WD20EURX 2 TB eSATA/ThermalTake Max 5 Enclosure

HR24-200, WD20EVDS 2 TB eSATA/ThermalTake Dock

HR24-200, H21-200. Samsung UN60C6400 60" LED/LCD

DirecTV since 1995

#3 OFFLINE   rdowdy95

rdowdy95

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 08:04 AM

The channel on my guide says A3 and it is right under my SD Local ch 33

#4 OFFLINE   texasbrit

texasbrit

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 08:19 AM

Yes, it's been like that almost since HD locals started up in DFW. Since I don't watch 33 it hasn't worried me. You could e-mail the station and ask them.....

spam firewall