Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

What is the Sunday Ticket auto renewal price?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ITrot

ITrot

Godfather

• Registered
  • 320 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:24 AM

I had ST w/SF for a couple years but last year I let the wife talk me out of it. I am not going to make that mistake again. I want to order ST w/SF but I am only willing to pay the auto renewal price w/SF for $0.

Could somebody tell me what you are paying for auto renewal? Wasn't it $230 or so? I can get it on the website for $250... but want to save all I can.

Thanks.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo

Lifetime Achiever

• Registered
  • 10,838 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:30 AM

The auto renewal fee should have been $230 for me but when I got the free SF promo for the NFL draft they had to reset my ST to add it. So I got charged $250. But I am not worried about it since I got the SF for free.

#3 OFFLINE   bonscott87

bonscott87

Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07

• Registered
  • 9,809 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:06 AM

$229 is the autorenewal price
$249 is the "early bird" price for those that didn't autorenew (and seems to include Superfan with it)

#4 OFFLINE   jhillestad

jhillestad

Godfather

• Registered
  • 425 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:23 PM

Still confused..... is it $230 WITH Superfan on the auto renewal ?

#5 OFFLINE   Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo

Lifetime Achiever

• Registered
  • 10,838 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:09 AM

Still confused..... is it $230 WITH Superfan on the auto renewal ?

Auto renewal is $230. But during the draft promo they had a hard time adding it for some reason so they had to reset my ST. Then it was $250. Which is what I thought the price was at the time. Then about a month later I found out it should have been $230 but since I got free SF I was not going to call back about $20.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...