Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
timing of recordings
Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:17 PM
Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:19 PM
1) Your recordings are truely recording late... which could either be the HR20's clock, processing of the start time, or the network is goofing things up.... anyone of those... nothing you can do about it.
2) Playback is starting into the program (which is a known issue), try rewinding to see if their is content BEFORE the point the HR20 starts playback.
DIRECTV employee since April 2008.
All comments are my own. Unless specifically stated, my views do NOT represent the views of DIRECTV
Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:20 PM
Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:13 PM
over the last few years the various networks have gotten VERY sloppy with program start times
No, they are very precise and the programs are starting EXACTLY when they plan them to.