Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Shuffle Not Working With Latest Update

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   btreinders

btreinders

• Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 11:32 AM

When I try to use shuffle all in the media server for music it locks up the UI. Anyone else have this issue? I am using the latest Tversity and it does not matter how many music files I try to shuffle, even two locks it up. I have to reset using the red button to get it back. Is there a way to back up to the last update and not use this one?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   kmerlo

kmerlo

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 11:39 AM

Since the latest update mine locks up the instant you try to play a song or view a picture. I am also using the latest version of TVersity. Is Media Share actually working for anyone?

#3 OFFLINE   shendley

shendley

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:41 PM

I only use it for music, but it's working mostly fine for me (except for clipping the first second of some songs occasionally). I did have a wierd thing happen a couple of days ago, though, where using the cordless phone caused it to lock up. Curiously, it happened consistently one day and then just stopped. Go figure!

I'm just using WMP 11 with a Buffalo wireless network. No Tversity.

AU9, SWM8
Panasonic TH-58PX60U, HDMI to HR44-100, Native, DD, HDMI to Pioneer VSX-1123-k Receiver, Harmony One, Networked with Ethernet Cable, 35/4 Mbps DSL.
Panasonic TH-42PD50U, Component to HR 24-100, Antec MX-1 w. WD10EVDS ESata, Native, DD, DTV Remote.
Panasonic TC-L32X2, HDMI to C41-100, DTV Remote.
Whole Home.

#4 OFFLINE   Chuck W

Chuck W

Icon

• Registered
  • 823 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 01:05 PM

Since the latest update mine locks up the instant you try to play a song or view a picture. I am also using the latest version of TVersity. Is Media Share actually working for anyone?

It works for me, but I'm using WMP11. The only thing that doesn't work right for me is FF/RW when playing am MP3. All the FF/RW keys do for me is restart the MP3, from the beginning.

#5 OFFLINE   btreinders

btreinders

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 08:07 PM

It's not just shuffle. Everytime I try to play music it eventually locks up the inteface. I even unshared all music and photos and just loaded one directory with 10 songs and it still locked up. I have had to use the red reset button more in the last three days with the new software load than I ever have in the past combined.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...