Here are the Release Notes for L4.41 for the ViP622/ViP722.
Please check out DBSTalk.com's First Look at L4.41 document, it contains a lot more detail on the changes and screen shots of just about everything. Thanks to Mike Johnson for the screen grabs.
Ok, I've scanned through the release and there are a lot of new features, here are some of the highlights:
* External USB Hard Drive Support
* DVR List Groups (Folders)
* New Icon to identify the OTA Tuner and Timers
* Broadband Dial Out Support for status and PPVs (To be fully implemented at a future date)
* New Screensaver
* Trick Modes Improvement - Much more accurate and smooth, IMHO
* New info showing additional lists and how to get to them in the guide
Summary of issues being reported here.
* Some members reporting Lossing HDMI after Update.
-- Post your experiences here http://www.dbstalk.c...ead.php?t=94467
* Few reports of randome reboots occuring.
* CC Timing does not appear to be improved. TNT CC has come to life.
* Helpful hint on EPG has been found annoying by some.
* Bill Payout menu item on Dish Home is no longer available.
* It looks like in adding the group feature in schedule, they removed the history feature, and its sub screens.
* Some members have reported having issues rebuilding their favorite lists.
* CC sometimes stops working and requires rebooting to get CC back.
* Some members have reported seeing audio/video studdering.
* Seagate Free Agent Pro users reporting issues with There USB drive. Seems to be sleep mode related.
-- Post experiences here http://www.dbstalk.c...ead.php?t=95320