Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

NBA League Pass? HD?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Maleman

Maleman

Icon

• Registered
  • 859 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:43 PM

I know the more urgent issue is NFL ST but can anyone tell me how much of NBA League Pass was in HD last year and if that will hold true this year as well?

Thanks in advance.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   rjdude

rjdude

Legend

• Registered
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:46 PM

I know the more urgent issue is NFL ST but can anyone tell me how much of NBA League Pass was in HD last year and if that will hold true this year as well?

Thanks in advance.

I can't remember exactly how many in total, but it's similar to what you are now getting with MLB EI (at least towards the end of last season). They showed select HD games on channel 94/95. They occasionally carried the HD games shown on NBA TV (but not all). The great thing about basketball (and not necessarily NBA LP itself) is that many of the games are spread out across the week on ESPN, ESPN2, TNT and NBA TV (ABC on weekends). At the beginning of the NBA season last year, many of the games were not in HD. They slowly rolled out HD further into the year as baseball and football finished up their seasons.

I guess once the new HD channels are active, they'll have NBATV in HD fulltime and hopefully work to offering more and more games in HD

spam firewall