Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ticket - Supercast & MOBILE HIGHLIGHTS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   RegGeek

RegGeek

Legend

• Registered
  • 167 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 04:30 PM

Just got an email from D* regarding Superfan features and didn't see this anywhere else yet. . .

Additional details on Supercast (viewing on PC) and a Mobile Highlights feature were included.

I had heard about Supercast, but the Mobile feature was news to me.

"Mobile Highlights
Video clips of NFL SUNDAY TICKET games delivered right to your mobile phone**"

The fine print...
For Supercast: "DIRECTV SUPERCAST: Only one game can be viewed at one time. Supercast service requires a computer running Microsoft XP or Vista operating system and Internet Explorer web browser version 6 or above with high–speed internet connection (360kbps or above). This service is not available on Macintosh or any other PC based operating system or web browser. Computer hardware, software, and Internet connection not included."

For Mobile Highlights: "Mobile feature: A mobile phone with internet browser service required. Connections vary."

Email sent me to (and the above quotes are from) this webpage, http://directv.com/D...05yn4600012804d
I know life's not fair, but how come it's never unfair in my favor?

See profile for equipment list.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Machpelah

Machpelah

AllStar

• Registered
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:31 PM

The fine print...
For Supercast: "DIRECTV SUPERCAST: Only one game can be viewed at one time. Supercast service requires a computer running Microsoft XP or Vista operating system and Internet Explorer web browser version 6 or above with high–speed internet connection (360kbps or above). This service is not available on Macintosh or any other PC based operating system or web browser. Computer hardware, software, and Internet connection not included."

I just heard about Supercast! This is an awesome feature. I can run an alternate game on my laptop while watching the main game on the HDTV. This is cool!! :D

spam firewall