Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

[HOT!!] SANS DIGITAL MS2UT eSATA Raid 99.99 @ frys.com

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

#81 OFFLINE   gulfwarvet

gulfwarvet

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:05 PM

this is a stinker then, they told me they received their stock on the 25th of last month and i should be expecting mine very soon after. now their saying another 1-2 weeks. :confused:
so is this a normal for Fry's, if so i truly believe this will be my last order from them
DBSTalk Chat Room Moderator

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#82 OFFLINE   toddrohner

toddrohner

AllStar

• Registered
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:16 PM

this is a stinker then, they told me they received their stock on the 25th of last month and i should be expecting mine very soon after. now their saying another 1-2 weeks. :confused:
so is this a normal for Fry's, if so i truly believe this will be my last order from them

I cannot say whether this is normal for Frys as this is my first order with them. The rep that I spoke with indicated that they received a shipment of the 24th, but it was not enough to fulfill all orders. She stated that there were a group of people still waiting for shipment. I have just ordered the unit from newegg to get me up and running.

#83 OFFLINE   gulfwarvet

gulfwarvet

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:22 PM

I cannot say whether this is normal for Frys as this is my first order with them. The rep that I spoke with indicated that they received a shipment of the 24th, but it was not enough to fulfill all orders. She stated that there were a group of people still waiting for shipment. I have just ordered the unit from newegg to get me up and running.

i take it you cancelled your order then? how much are they at newegg?

#84 OFFLINE   toddrohner

toddrohner

AllStar

• Registered
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:24 PM

i take it you cancelled your order then? how much are they at newegg?

No, I did not cancel the order. If it does ever ship from Frys, I can use it in another room. They are currently $199 at new egg.

#85 OFFLINE   gulfwarvet

gulfwarvet

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 05:38 PM

for those that may have ordered one, and anyone that maybe still interested in these eSATA enclosures their back in stock for $179

http://shop2.outpost...product/5251837

spam firewall