Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HD Discussion: MHD (Channel 332)

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#161 OFFLINE   bidger

bidger

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:38 PM

I have never seen Crossroads but I caught some episodes of it last night and I loved it. Ronnie Milsap with Los Lonely Boys, Lindsay Buckingham with Little Big Town and Bruce Hornsby with Ricky Skaggs. :biggthump

I recorded the Buckingham/Little Big Town Crossroads ep and watched it this AM and was quite impressed. I don't care what anyone says, I have uses for this channel. I can't watch videos 24/7, but a few hours each week will be a nice diversion and a pleasure.

Ceton 6 tuner eth, Cisco Tuning Adapter 1520, TWC Digital Explorer Pak and Standard Internet, TiVo HD (upgraded to 500 GB) for OTA,TC-P50U50, SONY NSZ-GT1 BD player and Google TV box, Yamaha RX-V373 A/V receiver, Squeezebox Duet music streaming device, Xbox 360 

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#162 OFFLINE   FlyBono24

FlyBono24

Godfather

• Registered
  • 484 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 03:41 AM

So will this network be sufficent to make up for the loss of "The Tube"?

:crying: :nono:

I didn't watch The Tube that often, maybe once a week or so, I'd leave it on for a little while to catch some good songs. Even though I didn't watch it that much, it sucks that it's gone. It was always nice to have 24-hour music videos, and with a great mix like they did.

#163 OFFLINE   wmj5

wmj5

Godfather

• Registered
  • 263 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 06:46 AM

does anyone know when cmt is going hd?

#164 OFFLINE   StephenK

StephenK

AllStar

• Registered
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 02:45 PM

does anyone know when cmt is going hd?

That will happen around the same time as MTV and VH1 do, which is slated for "before the end of the year" at this point.

Hopefully once those go HD, we can see a much more music-video driven network on MHD.

It would be helpful if they could divide it up, for instance making 6-7AM the MTV Video Hour, then 7-8AM be the VH1 Video Hour, and 8-9AM be the CMT Video Hour.

Then we could all be a little happier and get less pissed off when other music we don't like randomly comes on.

#165 OFFLINE   rizajj

rizajj

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:41 PM

is this showing up as 5.1 for anyone? i dont hear it...

#166 OFFLINE   YYZC2

YYZC2

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:42 PM

I still can't get 332 to come up on my HR20.

Tried resetting the DVR, didn't help.

I'm on the DVR Plus package, with all the HD extras.

Any ideas?

#167 OFFLINE   Galley

Galley

Legend

• Registered
  • 159 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:10 PM

It appears that MHD is being renamed to "Palladia HD".

http://www.engadgeth...ers-everywhere/

Protected By... spam firewall...And...