Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Additional MOXI Info Now Available

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2002 - 02:31 PM

I have created a webpage with more information on the new MOXI do everything machine.

You can view it at www.scottsviews.com (Click on the MOXI Link on the right side of the page)

It contains all the latest info and specs and has detailed photos.

Enjoy!

Scott

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2002 - 09:06 AM

I have updated the Moxi info page with RealVideo from last Night's Tech TV show, which shows an actual demo of an ECHOSTAR MOXI UNIT IN ACTION! (Yes I did say ECHOSTAR!)

Notice the guides with channel 101 being The Dish Network Answer Channel.

It appears that the Dish Network intergration fully works!

Also look closely at the Diagrams. It appears to for this unit to fully function, 4 COAX connections from your Dish 64 switch will be needed in order to run properly.

Another interesting thing is that the unit has a DVI output on the box! Could this mean that the Moxie unit supports HD TV or plans to in the near future?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Click the above link to see the page and the video.

Scott

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2002 - 02:04 PM

I have updated the site again with a lot more information (Now that we know more!)

Check it out!

Thanks to everyone who visited it so far.

Scott

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2002 - 01:52 PM

Just added more to the news site. Please use the URL above.

Thanks everyone!

Scott

Protected By... spam firewall...And...