Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
RSN Discussion: Altitude HD (644-1)
Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:15 PM
Slimline (AU9-S) w/no multiswitch
(1) HR21-100 0x59E (7/8/08 Made in Mexico) via HDMI to Pioneer PDP-6020FD
(1) HR24-100 0x5BE (11/9/10 Made in Thailand) via HDMI to Panasonic TC-P58S2
Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:19 PM
Thanks. I'm now with a sup at D* (on the phone for 50 min so far). At least he doesn't understand what's happening and is going to do some digging into the issue, waiting for him to come back.
Rad, I am having the same issue here on Long Island!
OK, supervisor couldn't figure it out either so he said he'd open a ticket internally on this to have someone check into it.
Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:13 PM
Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:11 PM
Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:16 PM
Anybody else having serious audio problems tonight? The sound keeps cutting in and out. It's so bad I have to leave it muted. The SD feed on 644 seems fine.
Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:11 PM
*EDIT- Sound came back on with 4:11 left in the 3rd.