Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
RSN Discussion: Altitude HD (644-1)
Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:15 PM
Slimline (AU9-S) w/no multiswitch
(1) HR21-100 0x87F (7/8/08 Made in Mexico) via HDMI to Pioneer PDP-6020FD
(1) HR24-100 0x87F (11/9/10 Made in Thailand) via HDMI to Panasonic TC-P58S2
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:19 PM
Thanks. I'm now with a sup at D* (on the phone for 50 min so far). At least he doesn't understand what's happening and is going to do some digging into the issue, waiting for him to come back.
Rad, I am having the same issue here on Long Island!
OK, supervisor couldn't figure it out either so he said he'd open a ticket internally on this to have someone check into it.
See post My Setup for configuration info.
Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:13 PM
Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:11 PM
Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:16 PM
Anybody else having serious audio problems tonight? The sound keeps cutting in and out. It's so bad I have to leave it muted. The SD feed on 644 seems fine.
Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:11 PM
*EDIT- Sound came back on with 4:11 left in the 3rd.