DBSTalk Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Difficulty Concen........
    Directv, 5 LNB Slimline Dish, HR34-700, HR44-500, C31-700, C41-700, 2 DIRECTV SWM16, 2 Zinwell WB68
    7,260 Posts
    Is there a forum for me to advertise 30 portable ac units? Or this a crossing the the line topic and forum

· Cool Member/Supporter
    82 Posts
    so sorry I just checked and I thought I was sending you $25 year to help with the cost of the running the forums. do you have a $25y subscription paypal "Thingie".. it did the 2y thing.. but that is not good enough ;) I want to start giving you $25 a year like I thought I was..

Perry McClintock (userid pjm877)

· AllStar
    101 Posts
    Hi Chris,

I was out of town when you announced the winners and now I can't see how I actually get my prize. I'm "Speedcouch." Is there a code or something to use when you download the ap?

Thanks so much!
    Cheryl

9 Posts
    Please delete account 'shinji257'. That account was likely created in error. I didn't even realize it was here until I went to change my email address. Currently the account is banned for being a duplicate. Let me know when it is done. The email that was likely used to register it is shinji@elite-systems.org which I am trying to set on this one. Thanks.

P.S. - Apologies for the dup btw.

· Legend
    188 Posts
    Chris,

Sorry to bother you. I was a paid DBSTalk Member but then my membership ran on 3/1. I went and purchased another year yesterday morning. I can not remember how long it takes to activate again.

Thanks,

Ron
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…