DBSTalk Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Legend
    110 Posts
    i cant get into the forums because of websense can you copy and paste the new hd channels for me in a pm please, thanks. oh yeah how did your surgery go?

· Cool Member
    22 Posts
    Hi curt. You are misinformed. I was offered the reduction in fees due to my call to cancel service. The free service call corrected the issue, but nothing was offered to compensate for the crappy service for those many months. Just letting you know that the lower monthly charges were negotiated to keep me as a customer and not for bad service. Thanks

· Cool Member
    22 Posts
    hi curt. Seattlezoid here answering my mail. the account is 206 361-1377 under glen muir. Thanks for you looking into this.

· Godfather
    424 Posts
    I just purchased a new PC with Vista.* I was easily able to get my HR20-100 to see it and my pc to see the HR20.* Last night I enabled Directv2pc and watched an item from my HR20 and this morning I was able to bring down pictures to my TV from my HR20.* What I dont understand is why my HR22-100 is not being seen.* They both connect from my router via powerline adapters.* What am I doing wrong.* I really would prefer, if i had the choice to have my HR22 being seen on the network
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…