DBSTalk Forum banner
J

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Mentor
    49 Posts
    Hey Joe i don't know if you remember me we talked back in November of last year you gave a ton of advice to as how to get work without going through an hsp or dealing with DTV. i just wanted to say thank you for everything since we talked i got my van made my cards and even got a cuple of jobs. i'm still trying to figure how much to charge as far as hrly and so forth also through my supplier who i get my materials from i now have an account to purchase receivers at like $150 for an hd dvr instead of the $199 DTV charges so i can mark up the price and make some money. so again thank you for everything and i just wanted ask whats the best way to write up a receipt? thanks bro your a godsend.

6 Posts
    Joe

my name is larry, Jesup, Ga. and would like to chat with you about install problems some folks (including myself) are having regarding the install criteria for Slimline equipment and their dealings with DirecTV as I've been butting my head with them for the past few weeks. Will not go into details now but three DTV techs and one supervisior have all said the single wire is what is needed but can't get DTV to agree saying their computer has determined the 'location' is not eligible for a Slimline install (direct quote from DTV's "customer retention" agent) even though the resident has had DTV for about ten years and simply wishes to upgrade to a HD-DVR using the existing single wire.

thanks for your time. your recent posts seemed to be the most logical and straight to the point is why I directing my message in your direction. any thoughts on the matter is appreciated. thanks for your time.

Larry
    jesup, georgia
    larrybrannen@msn.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…