DBSTalk Forum banner
M

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Cool Member
    25 Posts
    How does next week look? I tried everything my limited knowledge provides. No luck and no change.

Thanks Maarten.

John

0 Posts
    I am looking for a receiver dto replace the one in my motor home. the Direct TV one failed after 7 yrs. and I need one that has a low speed data port. I was told that the older Sony DRD 435 wold work but cant locate one. My unit was a 2003.
    Thanks Jim

· Icon
    510 Posts
    hey mertzen I have to pole mount a world direct tommorow. do you have and suggestions for that one. all i have is 1 5/8 an 2 inch poles. thanks brian

· Godfather
    475 Posts
    Hey Mertz. I just had U-verse installed on Saturday (in addition to my D*), and I can honestly say i don't really watch anything on Travel HD. Shhhh!!!! don't tell anyone lol.

· Icon
    688 Posts
    I need to locate a source for the coax D* uses in their installs. D* replaced all my existing cables from the multi-switch to the STB with the Siamese RG6 quad shield with the external bonded ground cable. I need to add another cable (converted a H20 to an HR23) and I would like to keep it all the same. I did a goggle search but didn't find anything matching. I was wondering if you knew and could pass the info along. Also I need to find an exterior Siamese butt plug source.

TIA,
    Ken Erickson

0 Posts
    I would like to inquire about your service. I currently have dish network and looking into the possibility of adding directv to the mix. I would like both services on one satellite. I saw an auction on ebay for a bracket that can do this using a slimline dish. I would like to know how much you would charged to install the dish and running about six wires of the dish. Thanks for your time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…