DBSTalk Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Registered
    4,195 Posts
    Hey -I have some questions about DIRECTV Stream --Once you get the Streaming boxes is that a Onetime charge only?
    I have comcast with a1.2 TB Cap and I would need 4 boxes -I assume I would need to contact Comcast to pay More if i exceed my cap --but Not until they notified me.

Thanks Wayne

1 Posts
    whats up man, im new to site and heard you really know your stuff,, ive been havin lots a trouble getting my wetern digital 2 tb hd to boot via my antec mx 1 enclosure, i have tried both on my hr22 and hr 23,, which one of those do you prefer? my 23 mad noise and was slow so i opted for the 22, still slow no noise yet, but for some reason i think the pic may be slightly better on 23 but thats probably my mind playin tricks, also i heard the sound output quality is better on the 23 but i cant tell, any insight,,,, so anyway if icant get this wd 2 tb drive to load this next time, i am gonna plug it into pc to see if its the hd is defective , is this bad idea,, i was told that the seagate barricuda 1.5 will work with the 22 but will it work with the 23, will it mess my drive up if i whitch between the two dvr's with my enclosure and hd etc,,,because at this point im just trying to get at least one of them to register the blast esata hd,,

· Cool Member
    25 Posts
    you mentioned that you purchased a receiver on ebay. I am actually trying to see an hr21 on ebay now. do you know anyone that would be interested? I am a directv employee so this is an owned unit. I just upgraded to an hr23. so I no longer need the hr21.

If you know anyone interested please have them email me. Thanks!

· Registered
    36,659 Posts
    He wasn't stupid, just had no direction, had no clue what he had to do. Yesterday, two guys showed up and stuck another dish on my roof. Now each multi-switch is fed from one dish. That should solve the problem. Still don't have the 23, still won't believe it until I have my hands on it.

Rich
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…