DBSTalk Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Cool Member
    14 Posts
    Since you work at/with DirecTV, I thought I would ask if they have ever considered adding the following capabilities to the Whole Home DVR System:

- Currently there is the capability of being able to see what is on all of your DVR's, but you don't have the capability, of seeing what is scheduled on all DVR's or your series manager on all DVR's. This would be a nice capability, as in my absent mindedness, I have added a series on both of my DVR's because I didn't remember I had set it on one of them previously.

- Shared custom channel list. This is probably my biggest pet peeve. I essentially have to set it up on each one of my receivers and any time I make a change to my programming package, then I have to go around to all 4 receivers and make that change as well.

I love my DirecTV experience, but thought I would just share a couple of ideas that I think would make it even better.

Thanks for listening.

-Jai

· Icon
    553 Posts
    Hey SR, A question for you ? Haven't talked to you in a while hope all is weel. back to my query is there any chance of HBOGO being made available via the Roku for DirecTV Subs anytime soon. Sure would be nice and add value to the package.

TIA for any info you have>

David

· Hall Of Fame
    1,348 Posts
    Sorry that some petty people with axes to grind made things so miserable for your continued participation. I don't understand some people's agendas.

I can't say I blame you for walking away from the whole thing. It was a courtesy you extended and you weren't getting anything in return.

You are missed. Thanks for past considerations and favors.

· Mentor
    43 Posts
    i was wondering if you could tell me if the nfl network red zone hd channel will be available this year as part of the sports pack or regular programming, as it is on all other tv providers.or at least the option to either purchase the nfl rzchd ,or dtv rzchd stand alone? for those of us that either cant afford,or just dont want the sunday ticket,which currently is the only way to get dtv rzc. dtv would keep/add customers if this channel was available, since it is provided on all other tv providers.myself included. thanks

· Hall Of Fame
    6,068 Posts
    I just talked to a PR guy at the NHL headquarters who said the NHL has nothing to do with what HD feeds D* shows as part of the NHL Center Ice package. I thought we were always told that the NHL decided what feed(s) to use for the NHL CI package (for the various carriers) and that the reason MSG HD feeds weren't used had to do with the lack of an agreement b/w the NHL and MSG. I asked him to clarify this and he again repeated this same info. So, he said I should call D* to ask that MSG HD feeds be brought back to the NHL CI package.

Is this true or a load of BS?

The NHL guy did say that the NHL has been getting lots of calls lately about MSG HD.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…