DBSTalk Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.
    15,115 Posts
    Just curious- I see we both we sent friend requests from this ciolo_something or other. He has no posts, but many "friends". Any idea what he's up to, if anything? (Maybe he thinks it's FB....)

0 Posts
    Hello Sigma,

I am also running these exact specs. What are you getting for your windows index score for the CPU? I'm getting 5.3 but that seems pretty low.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-950 3.06 GHz 8M Intel Smart Cache LGA1366
    MEMORY: 6GB (2GBx3) DDR3/1600MHz Triple Channel Memory Module
    VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 1GB 16X PCIe Video Card

-TeeFox7

· Premium Member
    11,668 Posts
    Hi...As I just posted I reacted to your post out of misinterpertation. When I was a newbie I caught flak for not yet knowing protocol and remember how it felt. Like me your man enough to apoligize and for that I shake your hand...:)

· Icon
    677 Posts
    thanks for your time. i did contact federov, so we shall see. i've spoken with him in the past, so i'm sure he would help if able.

· Cool Member
    10 Posts
    Thanks for the great info you've given me here. I was wondering, what is the story behind your avatar(?)? I'm no bbc fan, and I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing. Anyway, thanks again for the help.

6 Posts
    Hey, I noticed that you have an LG BD370 blu-ray player. I'm wondering if you're on DirecTV, and if so, did you get the DirecTV remote to operate your blu-ray player? One of the built-in codes on my DirecTV box can control power/stop/play/pause, but there's no way to navigate the disc menu, or the main LG home screen. I'd appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks in advance!

· Icon
    537 Posts
    Is your avatar supposed to be funny? "I'm just in it for the parking"? I had a disabled son who passed away some years ago and was confined to a wheelchair. There were times I had to take him places and handicap spaces were taken up by people who had no business using them. I made it my mission to see to it that these inconsiderate jerks were ticketed. Obviously you fit that category. Pathetic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…