DBSTalk Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Difficulty Concen........
    Directv, 5 LNB Slimline Dish, HR34-700, HR44-500, C31-700, C41-700, 2 DIRECTV SWM16, 2 Zinwell WB68
    7,260 Posts
    It is the weekend and they are getting high. Why you pull the Saturday night duty I can never understand.

· Premium Member
    41,526 Posts
    Please enable PMs in your user profile and then send private messages to me so I will get them and can reply

· Icon
    860 Posts
    Hi sorry this is probably a silly question BUT do I insert the directv card before i power up the machine or after? Or does it matter? This is for activation purposes.

· Icon
    860 Posts
    Hey sorry to bother you once again BUT a couple of questions. What type of paint can I use for the directv dish? :) and secondly I am debating whether to mount the dish via non-penetratable roof mount , tripod with sandbags, or a 5 gallon cement bucket. :)

Thanks

· Registered
    2,946 Posts
    Hey bVOS..

I will be out of town this coming weekend.

50/50 chance I will be on. Depends on my internet connection. :)

· AllStar
    98 Posts
    Look man, I don't want to go on with this tit for tat. But if it were such an inconvenience, why did you not ignore such a stupid post. There are others that may have given me a simple yes or no answer. Oh, and it looks like barryb has a very good question for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…