DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday Ticket - Player Tracker

2K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  2Guysfootball 
#1 ·
For those of you that have the Sunday Ticket Super Fan package, is your player tracker working? Mine hasn't worked for the past two weeks.

#4 ·
bonscott87 said:
Works fine here. Haven't had a problem all season other then week 1.

FYI that it only works on Sunday Ticket channels. If you're watching a game on your local stations it doesn't work.
Yep...watching on ST channel on the HR20 receiver. I am unable to use the Red button while on those channels. Perhaps I need a reboot....always something.

#7 ·
Make sure you aren't hitting the exit button at some point. If you do it will shutdown the interactive overlay and thus stopping things like player tracker.

Also on channel 701 where you setup your player lists be sure that it's checked to be on.

Other then that, as soon as you tune to a Sunday Ticket channel (even the Red Zone channel) within a few seconds you'll see a little popup in the bottom left that says to press red for menu and so forth. Once you see that the interactive overlay has loaded and now you can press Red for the menu or Yellow to bring up the games/scoreboard. I use Yellow all the time to switch between games. Never use the guide anymore.

#12 ·
sarfdawg said:
Player Tracker works fine, but when I'm on a Sunday Ticket channel, the blue "quick guide" button does nothing. Very useful button on Sunday afternoons!
I want the dog in your avatar!!!!!!

#15 ·
sarfdawg said:
Player Tracker works fine, but when I'm on a Sunday Ticket channel, the blue "quick guide" button does nothing. Very useful button on Sunday afternoons!
To get that button to work, you would need to press exit while on that channel to close out of the interactive features.

However if you're looking to change between different NFL ST games, you can use the button to display scores, which will also let you click on the score and change to that game.

#16 ·
Did everyone get the "in game stats" that are available for each game??

I could only access the game scores and player tracker yesterday...:confused:

#17 ·
I just got an HR21 and player tracker isn't working very well. If I hit the red button on ST SD or HD channels I often get the sound effect indicating the function isn't working.

I can hit the button 10 times in a row nothing. I've only be able to get it to display like 3 times out of 30 or 40 attempts. I have tried 'exit'. I am wathcing live tv.

Then sometimes it will work. What's the secret? Not sure what to try.

Am I missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.