DBSTalk Forum banner

Mobile Phone DVR Scheduler URL?

4K views 31 replies 22 participants last post by  Barry in Conyers 
#1 ·
Does any one have the URL that you need to schedule something to record on your DVR from your mobile phone. It appears directv.com is not formatted for mobile phones on my Blackberry 8830.

Slatts

#4 ·
Slatts said:
Does any one have the URL that you need to schedule something to record on your DVR from your mobile phone. It appears directv.com is not formatted for mobile phones on my Blackberry 8830.

Slatts
http://m.directv.com

#7 ·
Michael D'Angelo;1829455 said:
What was the problem you were having with your 8830? Remote scheduling on my 8830 has worked perfect every time.
It would not allow me to get to the screen. I get a HTTP Error 503: Service Unavailable Error message. It seems I get this on all sites that start with the m. address. For example - m.directv.com, m.dailyrecord.com.

#13 ·
kwajr said:
yes but folks even if you have a very old phone it should work as long as you can get to off network internet then m.directtv.com will work
I have an Instinct, I get a message( your mobile phone browse is not compatible with this service please contact your phone provider for assistance ) I had a samsung mm920 that directv listed as compatible but I got that same message. Does anyone with a Samsung Sprint phone have access

#15 ·
freerein100 said:
I have an Instinct, I get a message( your mobile phone browse is not compatible with this service please contact your phone provider for assistance ) I had a samsung mm920 that directv listed as compatible but I got that same message. Does anyone with a Samsung Sprint phone have access
View the page in html and it should work.

#18 ·
freerein100 said:
It's now December and it still does not work. Sprint says there is nothing they can do and Directv says to contact your mobile phone provider. Round and Round we go where it stops nobody knows.
I have Sprint and I just typed m.directv.com in the browser and it went right to the site. I have a Palm Centro. I don't think the problem is Sprint in general but maybe your phone, or maybe your phone's browser or something got messed up?

#19 ·
I have a Sanyo Katana on Sprint and I have never been able to get it to work, even though it has always been listed as a supported phone. I can pull up the login screen, but after entering the login info, it just returns to the login screen. I try once and a while to see if it works, but no go.

#20 ·
I have a Verizon plan with the following phones: Samsung U740 and LG enV2. I've tried m.directv.com on both phones. I get the login screen but when I try to login I get bumped back to the login screen. Any suggestions?:(

#21 ·
sbpetro said:
I have a Verizon plan with the following phones: Samsung U740 and LG enV2. I've tried m.directv.com on both phones. I get the login screen but when I try to login I get bumped back to the login screen. Any suggestions?:(
I don't think it's ever worked with Verizon's mobile web software. I think you need one of their other (smart) phones with the more sophisticated browsers. This has certainly always been the case with my Samsung SCH-a930 and my wife's LG EnV2 (VX9100).

#23 ·
I have a sprint reclaim and with m.directv.com doesn't work with it to this day. It either crashes the browser or reboots the phone. All other m.(whatevers). work fine. So its something with m.directv.com. I think the google type browser in the phone just isn't compatible with directv.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.