DBSTalk Forum banner

Walmart Samsung TV's

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Cholly 
#1 ·
I was shopping in my neighborhood Walmart yesterday, and in passing the Electronics department, noticed a Samsung display on an endcap on the main aisle. I stopped to look at it and was surprised to see that the set on display was a model UN60H6350AFXZA, which was priced at $1298. The same model is listed at Best Buy for $1398. I wonder if this is a trend with Walmart carrying the same models as Best Buy, HHGregg and other electronics retailers.

#4 ·
Is the model number identical to models offered at other stores or just very similar?

I find it very peculiar that most of the Google hits for this model number come from Craigslist listings.

#8 ·
Juanus said:
There is "A" Stock and "B" stock?
What is the difference in the designation?
All manufacturer's have A & B stock designated merchandise.

A-stock is new off the production line where as B-stock can be one of a few things.

1)blemished unit
2)overstock
3)cosmetic damage
4)returned unit
5)demo
6)warrantied unit

B stock will be designated as such or labeled refurbished and carry a more limited warranty if any at all.

#9 ·
Yoda-DBSguy said:
Identical

The Full Model number is actually
UN60H6350AFXZA
The A means "A" stock, you'll see it listed both with and without that designation from most retailers. On the box it designated as I typed above.
Correct. I messed up in typing the model number, and left out the "A" between the "0" and the "F". Edited. :blackeye:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.