DBSTalk Forum banner

Retrans Alert Desk: NBC Sports Chicago - AT&T (DirecTV) & Dish Network

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  techguy88 
#1 ·
FYI anyone with DirecTV and Dish Network (including AT&T TV Now, Sling TV and possibly AT&T U-Verse) it appears that NBC Sports Chicago's agreement with both AT&T and Dish Network expires at the end of the month (9/30/19) and unless a new agreement is reached the channel could go dark on both providers.

I just noticed this as I was browsing dishpromise.com as a relative who was thinking of switching to Dish was asking me if they had FSN Ohio & FSN Cincinnati.

More information:
AT&T: No information yet. I tried entering some Chicago zip codes at TV Promise and it says no disputes.
Dish: Dish Promise has a message that they are still negotiating and don't know why NBC Sports Chicago has chosen to involve their customers at this time
NBC Sports Chicago: Typical "keep this network" website advising viewers where they can continue watching the channel on. It seems Xfinity, RCN and a bunch of smaller cable ops are carrying the channel along with streaming services not owned by AT&T and Dish. :rolleyes: o_O

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.