DBSTalk Forum banner

Adult commercial showing on a family channel

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Nick 
#1 ·
What the hell is wrong with Dish or Charlie? I was watching the Motortrend Channel and 1800Phonesex commercial comes on. Seriously not only adults watch motortrends, children as well.

#3 ·
the last time I checked, this channel is not a family show network but a network for car shows and auto racing show and it's target demo is adult males. hence why you will see ads for phone sex hotlines.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

#4 ·
3am is a good time to find such ads. Not exactly a family viewing time.

#7 ·
You're right. It has been such a long time since Freeform was The Family Channel (ABC's Family Channel previously CBN's Family Channel - the Christian Broadcasting Network) that I overlooked the capitalization and read it as intended "a family channel" not 'the Family Channel".

#9 ·
And it was so annoying that it took you 12 hours to mention it?
Were you sitting there in abject shock? :)

What program where you watching on MT? Rated "TV-PG"?

If you were watching delayed (at 9pm) it MAY have been one of DISH's insert ads. I have not seen any such ads from DISH ... usually they are transmitted by the networks themselves.

#10 ·
Did anyone happen to catch that number? :p

Seriously, they still have 1-800 sex lines? Who uses those anymore? I just dial random local numbers and ask whomever answers to talk dirty to me! :D:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.