DBSTalk Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum
    Hi! I have a setup at home with multiple TVs and Dish VIP-722 distributing TV1 and TV2 throughout my home. I realize this is a "bit" antiquated setup but it works well for my needs. I use a Dish TV2 IR Converter Kit to enable IR control of TV2. The TV2 Remote ID is ID #7. Here's the issue, I...
  2. Hopper System Support Forum
    I've had my H3 for a few days now, replacing my 722K, and I'm loving it. Took a little while to get used to the new lmenus and guide, but II wouldn't want to go back at this point. Question 1: I've seen a number of posts in various forums (logitech, satteliteguys, etc) that claim the H3 works...
  3. General DISH™ Discussion
    I have Dish network with several tvs in different rooms. The main room already has a Harmony remote control which works great with my complicated system. I have another TV in a different room with DVD player that I would like to also use a Harmony. I understand that the Dish receiver uses IR...
  4. DIRECTV Tips and Resources
    I've complained about On Demand being buried in the menu settings quite a few times, but I've never seen a suggestion to create a one touch button on a Harmony to load On Demand without going through the menus. I was using the remote in the D* app on my phone today and noticed that there was an...
  5. DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion
    I am getting an HR 44 installed to replace my 24. I use a Harmony 890 remote. Are the codes the same for the 44 as the 24, or will I have to do an update to my remote? I'd rather not if I don't have to because i have it set up perfectly and I don't want to have to mess with it.
1-5 of 5 Results