DBSTalk Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Sports Programming and Events
    September 9-October 23 2011 IRB Rugby World Cup 2011 from New Zealand TV: DirecTV PPV $ (United States) ch. 492-497 Dish Network PPV $ (United States) ch. 541 iN Demand PPV $ (United States) Various cable channels Universal Sports (United States) DirecTV ch. 625, Sky Angel ch. 321 & OTA Digital...
  2. DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion
    I just connected an old Magnavox to one of my HD-DVR's and the guide has ghosts, picture is not Great but also has ghosts.The power cord is attached to a Philips AC Adapter [ITE] the n gets pluged into the TV.The DVR is one room and the TV is in another. They are connected Via Coax. My question...
  3. DISH™ High Definition Discussion
    Hello, I have customer that has some audio problems, I was trying to help him resolve... and need a few ideas. He just upgraded to HD (from a 625 to a 722K), the audio is connected with an optical cable. On std def channels, he gets surround sound. on HD channels, he is only getting partial...
  4. General DISH™ Discussion
    DISH Network Statement on passage of SATELLITE TELEVISION EXTENSION AND LOCALISM ACT OF 2010 ENGLEWOOD, Colo., May 12, 2010 - DISH Network L.L.C. issued the following statement today about the passage of the Satellite Television Extension and Localism Act of 2010: "DISH...
  5. DIRECTV Programming
    This is great news for a lot of DirecTV people. I know MyNetwork is only available OTA for me and not in HD. Not only are they moving to SyFy, they are adding a replay on Universal just like Raw and NXT http://www.marketwatch.com/story/smackdownr-goes-syfy-2010-04-13?reflink=MW_news_stmp
1-5 of 5 Results