DBSTalk Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-17 of 27 Results
  1. Hopper System Support Forum
    Okay so we don't have home internet at our house. Yesterday I rented the movie US on demand (because Dish said it was possible w/o internet). I texted the request to Dish before we went to the store and when we got back I was able to select channel 501 VOD and watch the movie instantly. How...
  2. DIRECTV Programming
    I see that 4k channel 1104 has a listing for Yellowstone S1 in 4k. Also on Paramount Network 1241.
  3. DIRECTV General Discussion
    While checking out my list of recorded programs tonight on the DVR, I notice that out of the blue I've got a week's worth of both The Bold and the Beautiful and Days of Our Lives listed. I know they weren't there yesterday, and everyone in the house has denied setting up a recording for these...
  4. DIRECTV Connected Home
    I have a Genie HR34, and the video on demand has stopped functioning. I don't use it that often, so I cannot be sure when it stopped working, but everything else is still working. It passes the network test, and I can play things like Pandora. Also, I can still use my GenieGo, and when I open...
  5. DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion
    Hey, I'm trying to get a straight answer about DirecTV's VOD. I have Verizon Wireless (Home Fusion) with 4G speed, but CAPPED at 20GB/mo. ANYTHING over that, even 1 byte, in my billing cycle is billed at $10/GB. So, I need to know how VOD works. I ordered a PPV movie (Jack Ryan: Shadow...
    vod
  6. DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion
    I have both an HR24 and an HR34 and I cannot download any VOD programs on either of them. I don't get any errors and the show ends up in the list but it just stays at 0% forever. I have tried restarting the boxes but that didn't help. Anyone ever seen this or have any suggestions?
    vod
  7. DIRECTV Connected Home
    For the love of God PLEASE help. With all of the helpful information here I think I have gotten myself into "paralysis by analysis" mode - I really am one who likes to figure things out for myself but I think I am just making myself more confused and would really appreciate someone talking me...
  8. ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum
    Hi all I upgraded my service to HD with a new 722k, but I have and old dish getting only 110 and 119. Do I need a new 100.4 wa dish? The reason I ask is I hooked up the reciever and get nothing but a jumbled picture on my tv that worked with old dish:confused:
    vod
  9. DIRECTV General Discussion
    So my HR20 finally bit the dust (all commands, IR or panel took 30+ seconds to respond and would not stream thru Whole-Home). Tech came out this morning and replaced with HR22 (had no HR24’s). Self test also reported dish alignment problem and he replaced the LNB. I used to have the wide LNB (I...
    vod
  10. DIRECTV Programming
    Didn't see another thread on this, apologize if there is one but, has anyone else heard of this potential new package supposedly available next month? Found this on the other forum...I would be potentially interested in this if it happens. Meet the value-packed ENTERTAINMENT Package...
    vod
  11. DIRECTV Programming
    Anyone else watching the Indians vs. Tampa Bay on STO? I'm getting audio drops and choppy sound. Seems to be happening the last 5 games. The beginning of the season started out that way during Indian broadcasts then disappeared,now they're back. Even though the game is simulcasted from Channel 3...
    vod
  12. DIRECTV Connected Home
    Looking for any advice on best approach to get the MRV/WHole House/Connected home system up and running, mainly on how to approach the upgrade of existing equipment for the best price with DirecTV. I have been a subscriber since 1997. I have 3 DirecTivos in the house, 1 of which are still...
    vod
  13. DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion
    I did a search but I cant seem to find someone who can fix this. I have black pillars on the left and right sometimes during a show for SD channels. It is kinda annoying I just got this HD setup today. The receiver is the HR22 and I have a Sony 55EX500 Tv. I can only fix the problem by...
    vod
  14. DIRECTV General Discussion
    Anybody having trouble with their HR2x receivers locking up this morning? Both my HR21 and HR20 is locking and not responding to front panel or remote commands. Did a RBR on one, video will work, but not responsive. What's going on?? I'm in the process of a RBR on my other. I'll see how it...
    vod
  15. DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion
    After 3 weeks of flawless service (just moved, installers did the work) - I've been getting 771 errors and pixelation/freeze framing on my local HD channels, the high numbered versions of the networks (like CBSeHD), and a few other HDs on occasion (like ESPN). Of course I'm having people over...
    vod
  16. General DISH™ Discussion
    If I get an OTA antenna installed on my VIP722k receiver, will I be able to record up to 3 shows at once? Thanks :)
    vod
  17. DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion
    Anyone know? I'm going to need one on today install, I asked DirecTV but I got no answer(They did tell me $50 on my first call) Thanks.
    vod
1-17 of 27 Results