Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'ViP211(411)/211K/222 Support Forum' started by LUNASDUDE, Feb 2, 2006.
do we pay 6.00 least fee?
i just got vip 211 i had 811 with two 500 dish all they did was took out box and put 211 using the same cables and left same two 500's alone believe me the 211 is great has richer picture quality and sound is fantastic you'll love it
Thanks! I got my 411 (didn't have 211's in stock yet) almost 2 weeks ago and they took both of my dishes, one dish 500 and one standard dish (one lnb) for the voom channels, and gave me a dish 1000.
It took them a total of 30mins, very fast!
My impressions after 2 weeks
1. The over all picture on the 411 is better than the 811 I had.
2. At least the same (if not better) PQ in HD as the 811.
3. By far a much Better SD PQ than the 811.
4. Better on screen guide than the 811.
5. Much improved OTA HD tuner than the 811.
I’m very happy so far watching Olympics and simply very impressed by the PQ.