&^$^^$^#&#&#^$^

Discussion in 'DBSTalk.com Contests Forum (Closed Forum)' started by Jack White, May 10, 2004.

1. Jack White

Jack White Icon

Sep 17, 2002
    I can't believe that the the Survivor Final Episode has been ruined for me AGAIN. The last season's final episode was ruined because I had to get up early the next day and I taped the show, and then when I was doing cardio the next day and listening to the radio, the &^%$## DJ ruined it for me.
    This time I'd had basically made a promise that I'd watch the Survivor Final episode at the time it was broadcast no matter what, but unfortunately with my incredible bad luck, there just happened to be a huge thunder storm Sunday Night, and I wasn't even home but I was hanging out in my brother's dorm room for the weekend so I was going to watch it with rabbitears, but I was going to watch it WHEN IT WAS BROADCAST
    and not on tape, but there was a huge thunderstorm right after the episode began that changed my plans and I was really scared of the lightning especially since my brother's tv/vcr/dvd combo is really close to the window, but I did manage to pop a tape in and hit record.
    I only got like 3 hours of sleep because of the massive thunders storm which seemed to go on all night.
    I decided that since I was feeling really horrible today since not only had I not gotten my 8 hours last night, but I hadn't gotten any a good night's sleep in like 5 days, I'd wait till I got a good night's sleep and then watch the Surivor Final episode.
    As I was driving back home from the dorm room today, the DJ on the radio said something about Survivor, and I hit the off button on the car stereo so hard that that I'm surprised I didn't break it, and I usually never mess with the radio or heating/ac when I'm driving, but this time I just had to do it even though I was doing 60.
    I just wasn't going to let this DJ do the same thing to me again.
    I hadn't used my computer in like 5 days so when I got back home I wanted to check my email and stuff and I really can't believe how INCREDIBLY stupid I was but right there on the stupid Comcast homepage, it gave away who won Surivor, I haven't mentioned who the winner of Surivor All-Stars just on the off chance that there's somebody who's reading this post that hasn't watched it yet, but has it on pvr, tape, or dvd.
    I've made up my mind that even a category 6 hurricaine, the mother of all tornados, or WWIII won't stop me from watcing the final episode of the next Surivor in its entirety.

2. Danny R

Danny R Goblin the Pug DBSTalk Gold Club

Jul 5, 2002
    Hey Jack. Spoilers say that the final two of the next Survivor (Vanuatu, an island group in the pacific east of Austrailia, north of New Zealand) are Steve and Lisa. Lisa is the favorite to win it, I'm predicting in a 5-2 vote. ;)

3. Lee L

Lee L Hall Of Fame

Aug 15, 2002
    :( for Jack, I feel your pain.

:lol: at Danny.

4. saulres

saulres Legend

Sep 18, 2002
    Danny,

Where do you get your information from? It's astounding :eek2: There's actually a Lisa playing. If she wins and you ruin this for me... :bonk1:

5. Danny R

Danny R Goblin the Pug DBSTalk Gold Club

Jul 5, 2002
    Haha... pretty funny.

They hadn't even taped the show when I stated that btw. ;)