3 AM21's and an LCC (no antenna) - FREE U Pick up.

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by grover517, Aug 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grover517

grover517 AllStar

Sep 29, 2007
    Pickup only. Won't ship. Located in Lansing, MI., just off I-96 on the SW side of town.

I left DirecTV last year and have moved to OTA and streaming. Since I have no intentions of ever subscribing to DirecTV again, I have been disposing or otherwise tossing whatever DirecTV stuff I had left that I haven't already given away to friends, family and neighbors that still subscribe.

All that remains now are 3 AM21's and an LCC that none of my friends, family or neighbors have any use for so I thought before I toss them, I would offer them up here for free to see if anyone was interested. If so, PM me. I only check in once or twice a day so I will be going on timestamps and/or the order of PM's received to determine first come, first serve. Take one or all of them, it's up to you.

When disconnected, they all worked but I make no guarantees. They all may also show signs of wear and tear but would be limited to a scratch or two. They have been in my basement on a shelf since they were disconnected. No boxes, manuals or even the external antenna that came with the LCC. The AM21's have the 110v wall power cords and the LCC has it's wall power cord, that's it.

If I don't get any interest in them by the end of August, 2020, I will just recycle them.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    Rich likes this.
  2. urnote96

urnote96 Legend

Jun 22, 2004
    i sold mine on mercari and made $55 for my am21's

3. grover517

grover517 AllStar

Sep 29, 2007
    That's great. As for my situation, I just don't deal with selling anything online anymore. Packing, transport to ship, are just the things at surface level that I have no interest in. Also, been thru too many issues with buyers trying to scam or otherwise ***** about condition or working order when it arrives no matter how detailed you try to be in their description and then have to deal with Ebay, PayPal, etc. in dispute resolutions. Just not worth the effort for me anymore.

4. jcrandall

jcrandall Godfather

Jun 18, 2004
    PM sent - I can put a couple of those AM21's to good use myself and can help out my brother, and I'm in Lansing. Sometimes things just work out :)

5. grover517

grover517 AllStar

Sep 29, 2007
    Yep. That didnt take long. Items no longer available.

HGuardian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.