322 receiver running 2 tvs with single line????????

Discussion in 'Standard Definition Receiver Support Forum' started by Ezbagr, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Ezbagr

Ezbagr New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    I have a dish 300 with 2 lnb`s-only use 1 pointed at 119. Trying to hook up 2 tvs-can I do this by using just one cable coming from the lnb and then using a
    separator. This is for a RV setup-only have place to hook up 1 cable from outside rv that is wired to the inside.

2. ebmsjml

ebmsjml Cool Member

Apr 7, 2010
    first thing ... usually the 300 only has 1 lnb ... you might have a 500 with the 110 & 119 ... anyway to use a separater you need a dpp lnb ... that separater is for a dual recvr.... also usually the cable hookup on a rv is for cable ... not sat... most have splitters inline... you might have to run another line for your sat...

tell me more ....

3. Ezbagr

Ezbagr New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    I have used my current setup to use on only 1 tv and it works well-u can either
    dial in 119 or 110-not both. When I try to use on 2 tvs -one of them works on
    tuner input 1 and the other tv wants to use tuner input 2. It will work this way
    but u can only watch one tv at a time.

4. ebmsjml

ebmsjml Cool Member

Apr 7, 2010
    the 322 needs a dpp lnb ...or dish pro plus lnb & a separator to to run both tuners at one time ... the other way to do it is to use a dish pro or dp lnb with 2 outputs .... one run to each input on the recvr... to use each sat 119 & 110 you will also need 2 sw21 switch to combine the 2 lnb's together & then run to the recvr inputs