1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

426 - FSNWhd

Discussion in 'DISH™ High Definition Discussion' started by levibluewa, Apr 26, 2010.

1. levibluewa

levibluewa Icon

Aug 13, 2005
    WA, OR, CA
    Has anyone else noticed that recent games have not had HD coverage. Is that a result of DISH's part-time hd RSNs, or, are the games not being broadcast in HD.

Does DISH have any plans to take some or all of the RSNs to full time HD?

2. Michael P

Michael P Hall Of Fame

Oct 27, 2004
    As far as RSN's games in HD goes, it's hit or miss. E* only has a limited capacity to carry sports in HD. When there are 2 different feeds of the same game times multiple games times multiple sports (Hockey, Basketball and now Baseball) they max out quickly.

3. Todd Nicholson

Todd Nicholson AllStar

Jan 7, 2007
    So far this year, there seems to be many more Mariners games not in HD than last year. Last year, there weren't too many that weren't in HD. So far this year, there's been a lot not shown in HD. It's a E* thing. Bummer....

4. levibluewa

levibluewa Icon

Aug 13, 2005
    WA, OR, CA
    that's what I recall as well. I'm beginning to wonder what gives.

5. Todd Nicholson

Todd Nicholson AllStar

Jan 7, 2007
    Last night's game in SD only. Been awhile since they've had an M's game in HD.........it's frustrating.....

6. Suriel

Suriel Cool Member

Apr 22, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Yes, I'm starting to wonder why the lack of HD games.

7. crockett_18

crockett_18 AllStar

May 2, 2010
    I wish too that they would add the RSN in full time HD, instead just when a game is on.

8. hdgeek433

hdgeek433 New Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Yep Me too!! They need to add Full-Time RSN'S. They added a new satellite. They need to fix this now. And we need to ask them to add the RSN'S.