4K Equipment

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by wregister80, Jul 28, 2019.

1. wregister80

wregister80 New Member

Jun 30, 2010
    So, I had a hard time getting someone to get me the equipment that I wanted at the correct price. I am suppose to get installed Tuesday.

I noticed in my account today they had the wrong equipment. The account says Genie 2 and seven wireless minis. I wanted Genie 2, 2 4K and 5 wireless minis. Is there a number I can call to try and get it sorted out or would they screw it up and possibly screw up my install appointment? Should I just not worry about it and ask the installer for the 4K receivers or can they only give me what is on the order?

Thanks

2. RAD

RAD Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Dripping...
    I'd call and get it fixed. So maybe your install will slip, but then again maybe your installer won't have two C61K's with them and would have to reschedule anyway.

3. wregister80

wregister80 New Member

Jun 30, 2010
    Looks like DirecTV is not in my foreseeable future. I called and they go up on the upfront costs when they add the C61Ks. For some reason the system is charging me full price for them I guess. My Equipment cost is almost $350. That is to high for me for equipment I do not own. Thanks for everyone's help with this but no DirecTV for me.