1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

501 event timer

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Jim Rochefort, Apr 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Rochefort

Jim Rochefort Cool Member

Apr 21, 2002
    I have a question on the 501. What is the maximum number of programs that can be entered in the event timer? I know it was only 10 when the epg was for 3 days. Did that change when the epg went to 7 days? If my DPs crap out I would like to get 501s but I need one of them to have more than 10 events. Thanks in advance for any response.

Jim

2. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    50 Events can be programmed in the timer. It can be for a specific date, daily, weekly, monday-friday.

3. Jim Rochefort

Jim Rochefort Cool Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Thanks for the info. Glad to see E* improved that too. I guess the 501 will be my next unit when the DP buys the farm.

Jim

4. DarrellP

DarrellP Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    Jim, a coworker calls Dish every day with his daily DP crash update and they are about ready to send him a 501 for free. The next time he calls in with a problem, it's his.

So bug the hell out of them and they will eventually cave in, just be nice to them and work with them (humor them).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.